Our Way of Saying Thank You for Your Confidence in Our Service
Your trust in us is why you’ve told someone else about our residential services.
And we want to thank you for the vote of confidence.
Word of mouth for any business is one of the most important ways to attract new customers.
How Does the Referral Program Work?
This is all it takes in order to receive a credit:
The person signing up with Standard Broadband must tell the sales agent that you referred them.
The agent will then create a referral note on the account.
Once the new customer has been online with Standard Broadband for three (3) months, a credit will be posted to your account and applied to the next billing cycle.
Eligibility & Referral FAQs
Who is Eligible?
- The referral program is limited to residential customers only.
- Only new customers to Standard Broadband service are eligible for you to use as a referral; customers who have already signed up with Standard are not eligible to be used for a referral credit.
- Customers who have cancelled service with Standard Broadband and wish to re-connect may do so; however they will only be eligible for you to use as a referral if they have not been a customer for twelve (12) months.
- If John Smith cancelled service on November 1, 2015, and then wished to re-connect with Standard Broadband in January 2016, he would not be eligible for you to use as a referral.
- If he were to re-connect in December 2016, then he would be eligible for you to use as a referral.
Is There a Limit to the Number of Referrals?
There is no limit to the number of customers that you can refer to Standard Broadband.
How Much Credit Will You Receive?
You’ll receive a $25.00 for each customer that signs up with and receives installation from Standard Broadband.
When Are the Credits Applied?
Your account will receive a $25.00 credit after the customer that you referred has been installed for a period of three (3) months.
How are Multiple Credits Applied?
If you have multiple referrals you will receive one credit per billing cycle for each customer.
If you were to refer two customers in January, you would receive one credit in April and one in May.
Want More Information?
To learn more or ask questions about the Customer Referral Program, please contact our sales department or call 1-866-569-4147.